Pads and tampons are not cheap, but for anyone with a period, they are an absolute necessity.
Many women living in poverty simply cannot afford to buy the items they need and resort to using toilet paper, old scraps of fabric or nothing at all. As if they didn’t have enough to worry about already. There are very few food banks and asylum seeker drop-in centres providing feminine hygiene products – despite a desperate need.
I am organising a collection for Bloody Good Period during February so please bring along donations to the studio.
YOU CAN DONATE :
● Sanitary towels of all descriptions!Daytime, nighttime, normal, maxi, with wings, without wings…
● Pantyliners Again – of all descriptions!
● Menstrual Cups
● Tena Pants – In all sizes, for all ladies!
● Shampoo and Conditioner
● Shower Gel
● Wet wipes
● Toothbrushes and toothpaste
● Children’s underwear (new, unused)
● Adult’s underwear (new, unused)
Check Bloody Good Period for more information.
Either bring donations along to the studio during February or drop me a message and I can arrange to meet you and collect donations